1. What is your athletic/fitness background?
Not much really, only bootcamp for about 12 months and a little gym work many years ago.
2. What was your first experience with CrossFit?
Walking through the doors of Crossfit Flourish
3. When did you start CrossFit?
4. Why did you choose CrossFit Flourish?
Crossfit Flourish had just opened in Jimboomba and friends that I work with were joining so I thought I’d give it a go as well.
5. What keeps you coming back to Flourish?
The positive & friendly vibe that I get every time I walk through the box doors. I have made some great friends throughout my Crossfit Flourish experience & the Trainers are always approachable and encouraging. They always have time for you regardless of how busy they are.
6. What suburb/locality do you live in?
7. Why do you live in/around Jimboomba?
We live out here for the lifestyle that it offered and still offers our son and our family.
8. How do you like to spend your free time?
Trying to keep fit and active & spending time with family & friends
9. What do you like about the Jimboomba area?
The friendly people & the lifestyle
10. What are one or two improvements you have seen in your life since starting CrossFit?
Definitely more energy, fitter & stronger
11. What are your goals for 2017?
To participate in the Crossfit Masters Comp and continue to have fun whilst keeping fit.
12. What would you say to someone thinking about starting CrossFit?
Do it! Regardless of your age or fitness level there is a scaling option for you.
13. What’s your favourite & least favourite CrossFit movement?
Favourite would have to be running, skipping and I don’t mind the weights either. Least favourite is definitely rope climbs & rowing.
14. What’s your favourite cheat meal?
I have a few haha… KFC or Pizza, Tim Tams & McFlurrys are good too.
15. Anything else you would like to share with your Flourish family?
Thank you for the positive and encouraging energy that surrounds every WOD with you guys 🙂
2 views0 comments